Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dinosaurs, Horses, and Beastly Ladies....What's not to love?

pen and ink on vellum, 9x12", re-touched and added lines digital

Even though my fighting figures didn't fit too perfectly with the environment, it was still a great turn out for a perspective practice. This was a project that I enjoyed very much! First starting with the fighting figures with an idea of what kind on environment to put them in, then putting clothing on them with patterns, then placing them in the environment. My initial idea for my figures wasn't working with the intense perspective I had to apply to this project, so my idea just changed. The more I developed on my vellum, the more ideas with dinosaurs came into the work.

pencil, pen and ink on vellum, 9x12", re-touched and added lines digital
pen and ink on vellum, 9x12", re-touched and added lines digital